turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

PMC Turkey Loads?

Started by K9Doc, March 26, 2012, 03:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K9Doc

Was at a pawn shop recently and ran across some PMC Turkey Loads--2oz. Nickleplated 6s.  5 round boxes and were said to be buffered.  They had 3 boxes of 5 shells for $3.95 per box.  Anyone ever shot these shells?  I thought about buying them to shoot squirrels if nothing else.
What say u lead shooters?
Be the type of person your dog thinks you are.

hunter-b

I have some but have not tried them yet .

3" 870 Shell Shucker

QuotePMC Turkey Loads--2oz. Nickleplated 6s.  5 round boxes and were said to be buffered.  They had 3 boxes of 5 shells for $3.95 per box.

I'd love to have those shells.  Hook me up.  My Browning BPS and Indian Creek SS BDS .665 love them.  170 in 10" at 35 Yards.  Nice even pattern.  I'll pay you $25 Shipped.

K9Doc

I have never even seen them before.  Are they new or old shells?
Be the type of person your dog thinks you are.

mcgruff1533

I didn't know PMC even made Turkey shells.   Guess you learn something new every day!

tha bugman

Probably same pawn shop that I got mine...you a student at MSU?
Quote from: K9Doc on March 26, 2012, 03:57:35 PM
Was at a pawn shop recently and ran across some PMC Turkey Loads--2oz. Nickleplated 6s.  5 round boxes and were said to be buffered.  They had 3 boxes of 5 shells for $3.95 per box.  Anyone ever shot these shells?  I thought about buying them to shoot squirrels if nothing else.
What say u lead shooters?

surehuntsalot

they are some good turkey ammo
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

tha bugman

I got a Hastings .650 and it loved the 2oz #6 Winchesters....172 in a 10" circle at 30 yards...