OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Burris Speed dot APG

Started by obro, March 25, 2012, 11:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

obro

Does anybody know if the APG Burris Speed Dot is still being made ? I have had one on backorder from Benelli for a long time.

BurrisOptics

Nope not in the APG.   Previously we had made that sight in both black and APG as well as in both the 3 MOA and 11 MOA dot sizes.  Now we only make the black 3 MOA version. 

obro

I was afraid of that. Thanks for the info Burris optics. Maybe Benelli should take it off their web site. Is there a firm date for the FFIIIS with 3 moa dot ? I would love to have one before Ohio's season starts.

Snoody Bastid

I just purchased (and subsequently returned) a Burris Speeddot 135 in Realtree APG I bought from LG Outdoors about a week & a half ago.

BurrisOptics

That seems to be the question of the month and unfortunately the answer is no.  As soon as I hear something I will let you guys know. 

SB, was there something wrong with the 135?

nyhunter

Buy the black one, I have one and it's by far the best red dot I have ever used. And here's a tip for ya if he's close enough to tell its black and not APG kill him ;D

obro

No doubt ny hunter. I just thought it would loo good on my apg gun.

Snoody Bastid

Quote from: BurrisOptics on March 27, 2012, 05:10:39 PM
That seems to be the question of the month and unfortunately the answer is no.  As soon as I hear something I will let you guys know. 

SB, was there something wrong with the 135?
^ No. I just had to lift my head off the stock too much to see it. (Ben. S.Nova w/SteadyGrip). Actually I liked it a lot, it had a perfect dot (no starburst). I dont care for comb risers. If I had my old straight stock I would have kept it.

BurrisOptics

Ok.  Just curious.  Thanks for the feedback.

obro

Hey Snoody I dont see it on their website. I tried to call them but it said that number wasnt a good number. I need to double check the number , its possible I fat fingered it when I dialed it.

Snoody Bastid

Quote from: obro on March 28, 2012, 08:36:12 PM
Hey Snoody I dont see it on their website. I tried to call them but it said that number wasnt a good number. I need to double check the number , its possible I fat fingered it when I dialed it.
^ Yeah, that's strange. I just checked and saw the same thing. I know they have one because according to UPS tracking they recieved the one I sent back on the 27th. I found a phone number in one of the emails they sent me: 1-888-547-4679. (Customer service).
Good luck..