OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Hey GW is this enough ?

Started by timbrhuntr, March 22, 2012, 05:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

timbrhuntr

Being the Turkey guru that you are I was just wondering do you think I have enough decoys so as to maybe get a bird this year ?  ;D  :P  ;)

guesswho

All your missing is a little gobbler on gobbler decoy. :turkey2:

And goober is spelled goober, not guru.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Bigmiah22

Should probably add at least 5 more into the spread  :character0029:

turkey_slayer

I just wanna be there to see you pack them all through the woods  ;D

Hognutz

I am just a rookie, but I would say that you are missing a Boss Jake, and a Squeeling Hen. I agree with Guess Who with respect to the gobbler on gobbler decoy. That is an area that gets overlooked way to often. They are out there, and they need lovin' too.
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

timbrhuntr

Quote from: Hognutz on March 22, 2012, 10:24:55 PM
I am just a rookie, but I would say that you are missing a Boss Jake, and a Squeeling Hen. I agree with Guess Who with respect to the gobbler on gobbler decoy. That is an area that gets overlooked way to often. They are out there, and they need lovin' too.

Boss jake is right in the front and the squealing hen is there in the rear. Maybe I'll get one of them gobbler on gobbler things this year and mount them for next year. Just Haven't seen one yet.

cannonball

lohaus

Jeez is my friend Dan on here?  Last spring we walked across a small creek and turned a corner.  On the way back I peek around the corner and see his spread.  I almost blasted one.  Then we see his 2 room blind, we flip out our orange, take the long way around and no lie. . . .out of this blind 4, yes I said it, 4 people come pouring out of this blind like we busted up their hunt and giving us the stink eye.  I just told them you can see where we parked our truck and walked in.  I also told them not to bother because no birds were coming that way.  I don't know how long it takes people to load/unload all those decoys and set up that monster 2 room attached blind.

Snoody Bastid

Whoa. That looks like the Bronx Zoo..

mossy835

I want to see you hit the turkey and miss your decoys that would be a feat!
:TooFunny:

tomstopper

Looks like you got a turkey farm