OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Call and Sticker, need your info and input.

Started by keyser12ga, February 24, 2011, 08:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keyser12ga

After the crash, I no longer have anyone's info other than email addresses.  Please pm me your addresses for sticker/call shipping.

About the call, time has snuck up on me a little, when I asked if Bill could expedite, he said he had 4 calls done, they are in ash wood, all over a slate secondary, but 3 are for sure glass and he thinks one is crystal, but apparently they were so similar, he's not positive which one is crystal.  Is it ok if I just go play them and pick the best one, if I can't tell which the crystal is?  If not he said he will start a crystal one right away.

I think I have a handle on the pricing, if you want to pitch in that's cool, if you can't swing it, I understand.   The stickers will be $4/person shipped for 2 decals plus a row of small turkey tracks and the call is $35 so say $2.50 for a grand total of $6.50/person.  I don't know how best to do the payment, if you want to send a paypal gift option that's fine, or in the mail that's fine too. 

Thanks

How many guys do we have now?  I've seen a few new names over the last couple of days.

Is this a complete list:

unclerick

gob09

nctrkyhntr

mfd1027

moore

keyser12ga

turkeybow

jjones

harvester

Longbeardfever4ever

t_eagen13

CANLIMBHANGAR

Ricochet

latimer shedhead

mossybird

harvester

This should be everybody now, longbeard is no longer with us.

1.  unclerick-Rick
2.  gob09-Wes
3.  nctrkyhuntr-Jonathan
4.  mfd1027-Dan
5.  moore-Shawn
6.  keyser12ga-Josh
7.  turkeybow-Tim
8.  jjones-Jim
9.  harvester-Dustin
10. Canlimbhanger-Brad
11. Hawken-Shane
12. Mossybird-Kevin
13. t_eagen13-Travis
14. latimer shedhead-
15. Richochet

keyser12ga

Who needs the call the soonest?  I don't need to hunt with it and will sign it before sending it off.

unclerick

Josh, just run them and pick the best of what he has, lets make it simple, and Dan or jjones may need it first I don't know.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

keyser12ga

Will do Rick, I talked to him today and he said he has more done to choose from.  I'll be going by Sat morn or Sunday night.

CANLIMBHANGAR

im new to the team but i do undrstand this must be a travelin call and some decals,whatever it is its all good to me,just let me know how to pay,i do have paypal or can send cash,whatever it is ill send atleast 10$ to cover mailing.  thanks brad
GO NORTH OR GO HOME!!!

mossybird

keyser12ga

Hey all,  Cash or check is fine, whatever is easier for you. 

Canlimbhanger,   Shipping is built in to that price so don't worry about sending any over.  I got a good deal on the stickers.

CANLIMBHANGAR

GO NORTH OR GO HOME!!!

Longbeardfever4ever

Hook's Custom Calls
Keep The Fever Custom Calls
Romans 3:24

harvester

Quote from: Longbeardfever4ever on February 25, 2011, 07:48:11 PM
Why exactly am I no longer on the team? ???

I am not for sure, it just came down from OG. If I was you, I would PM OG and find out why you got bumped off this team. Sorry dude, thats all that I know.

unclerick

Quote from: Longbeardfever4ever on February 25, 2011, 07:48:11 PM
Why exactly am I no longer on the team? ???
I was wondering that to, got to thinking about it and wonder if it has something to do with participation?
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

gob09

harvester

When do you think they will be shipped? Just wonderin so I can be expecting them. No hurry.