turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

March 25th ... Boomer's Opening Day

Started by davisd9, March 22, 2012, 09:58:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Good Luck when you get out to hunt.   Cannot wait to see pictures of one of those big Nebraska Longbeards!  Have fun, but be safe.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

JVA54

Good luck Boomer!!
   Boy I wish we had an early bow season, those are some good looking birds you posted before.

Turkeykiller12

dirt road ninja

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

boomer

Thanks. Got a place lined up for Sunday it had 79 birds in the field yesterday at 9:30. Farmer says been around a hundred every day. So hope they keep with their routine.

davisd9

Quote from: boomer on March 23, 2012, 07:46:24 AM
Thanks. Got a place lined up for Sunday it had 79 birds in the field yesterday at 9:30. Farmer says been around a hundred every day. So hope they keep with their routine.

I hope so too!  Cannot wait to see pictures of the big Nebraska Tom! Will be watching the board for your entry.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

C J Stahly

Quote from: boomer on March 23, 2012, 07:46:24 AM

I dont think could focus enough to pick out the one I wanted with 79 birds hanging around my hunting area.....Heck I see 1 and I get pretty excited.

dirt road ninja

79 birds that's 158 eyeballs. Good luck.

trkehunr93

Quote from: dirt road ninja on March 23, 2012, 10:24:13 AM

I think a blind would be a good choice.  Good luck to ya!

boomer

Quote from: trkehunr93 on March 23, 2012, 10:07:35 PM
Quote from: dirt road ninja on March 23, 2012, 10:24:13 AM

I think a blind would be a good choice.  Good luck to ya!

We well be in a blind. Hoping to get video of a bullhead taking a head off.

JVA54

davisd9