turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Getting greedy???

Started by wisconsinteacher, March 21, 2012, 09:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wisconsinteacher

My wife has the 4th season and tomorrow left over tags go on sale.  I am thinking about getting a tag for that week myself.  I figure for $10, I get to carry a gun and if she gets a bird, then I can still hunt.  I hope I am not getting greedy.  Would you get the tag or just be happy calling for someone and if they get one, be done for the week?

Sherrell

Long as it is legal...do what your heart says and good luck.

R AJ

I see it as a way to provide income for the Michigan Game folk.
If the tags are made they have assumed that they will not ruin the turkey population if used, so don't worry there.

This is up to you . If it were me I would give you a free one for taking the wife.

Good luck to you both. Now get some sleep and $10 .

TANK

I wish it was that easy here in Louisiana to get a extra tag....Get It, thats not even 2 trips to Mc Donalds! lol

redarrow

BOFF

Quote from: wisconsinteacher on March 21, 2012, 09:56:31 PM
My wife has the 4th season and tomorrow left over tags go on sale.  I am thinking about getting a tag for that week myself.  I figure for $10, I get to carry a gun and if she gets a bird, then I can still hunt.  I hope I am not getting greedy.  Would you get the tag or just be happy calling for someone and if they get one, be done for the week?

Causally mention it to your wife, and see what she says. She may have other plans.

God Bless,
David B. :turkey2:

Wingbone

I would as many tags as I'm legally allowed to have every season.
In Hoc Signo Vinces

woodwzrd

If you get the tag and carry a gun there is the possibility of a double if the situation presents itself. I would go for it.

wisconsinteacher

I guess we all do think alike.  I talked to her and she said get the tag.  We plan on taking a personal day that week to hunt so if she gets one Friday, then I have the weekend to hunt.

Gobble!

wisconsinteacher

I got the tag!!!!  Now to pick up 2 more.  It would be soooo cool to double up with my wife some morning.

mnturkey

I just got my second tag for the last season so I can hunt longer, if they are around I will get as many as I can.
I figure if they want to sell me one I will buy it and maybe get two Turkeys.
SEMPER FI