OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

SAINTS GET HAMMERED

Started by REBELYELL, March 21, 2012, 01:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REBELYELL

fallhnt

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

Hognutz

WOW!!! That is a tough sentence. I never figured he get a whole year off. I guess they mean business..Maybe we can get some skirts for the boys to wear.  :o
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

runngun

They have an appeal so they will drag it out til folks forget about it
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

buck_hunter21

Spill Blood

dirt road ninja

I was shocked. They better hurry up and sign Brees. Can't believe the punishment was so harsh. I guess they will start putting flags on the qb's before long.

Frankinthelaurels

WOW....plant corn get corn...who else is to blame and I don't believe for a second that old statement "everybody does it"... the other thing worse I heard today "Tebow to New York"...the prayer man in real sin city...he and the coach will be going on a language retreat somewhere...this should be an interesting year to say the least.

Hognutz

Gobble!

Quote from: Frankinthelaurels on March 21, 2012, 02:33:33 PM
WOW....plant corn get corn...who else is to blame and I don't believe for a second that old statement "everybody does it"... the other thing worse I heard today "Tebow to New York"...the prayer man in real sin city...he and the coach will be going on a language retreat somewhere...this should be an interesting year to say the least.

you would be blown away to know how much this happens...high school and college

Frankinthelaurels

I coached high school varsity football for 30 years my friend and not once did I ever hear such a thing!!!!

JETS !! hognutz

Gobble!

Quote from: Frankinthelaurels on March 21, 2012, 05:06:45 PM
I coached high school varsity football for 30 years my friend and not once did I ever hear such a thing!!!!

JETS !! hognutz

Its good to hear there are good coaches out there  :icon_thumright:
but for every 3 of you I bet theres 1 of the other ones

Hognutz

Is there that much of a difference if you get paid a bounty or knock the guys head off for free?  It's pro football, not a pee wee league. These guys hit and get hit for a living. If it is flagrant, it is the job of the ref's to disipline. They all get extra pay for tackles on special teams. All of them..

TauntoHawk

Goodell wants to fine everyone who still make a good football play on defense, this is what happens coaches reimburse the players for continue to tackle

Goodell needs to go!! he'll ruin football and turn it into an unwatchable game of arena football or two hand touch the way this is going
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

REBELYELL

Quote from: Hognutz on March 21, 2012, 05:18:24 PM
Is there that much of a difference if you get paid a bounty or knock the guys head off for free?  It's pro football, not a pee wee league. These guys hit and get hit for a living. If it is flagrant, it is the job of the ref's to disipline. They all get extra pay for tackles on special teams. All of them..

Kinda what I was thinking, it's still football and it's a violent sport.

mnturkey

Everything I read said that the penalty was worse because everyone lied to the investigators, if they would have manned up and said I did it the fine would have been less.
SEMPER FI