OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Well...

Started by 870BkWht, March 21, 2012, 12:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

870BkWht

Is anyone mowing grass yet?  With the daytime highs here in north WV around 70 every day for the past 2 weeks, Im actually thinking I may not make it until April until I really have to mow the grass.  Most of the time we dont start until mid April or so.  Crazy nice weather we are having for this time of the year.

savduck

yep. Hit 85 here yesterday. Got 3.5 inches of rain two weeks ago so everything is green and growing.
Georgia Boy

drenalinld

My yard needs to be mowed right now, but it is way too wet for the riding mower. May get my wife to push mow it........lol

TRKYHTR

I've already plowed my field twice and it needs it again today. I've been spraying weeds for 4 weeks.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

Basser69

Mine needs it right now but I made sure too screw it up really good last year  :funnyturkey: and have been banned from touching the mower ever again. Looks like the Mrs. got herself a yard to mow.

merocustomcalls

It's been crazy warm in WI.  We've been breaking record high temps by 10 degrees on some days.  Still not having to mow yet but that may change soon.

cannonball

I mowed last week, it needed to be done the week before that. Temps have been in the 80's this week.

VanHelden Game Calls

I have been holding off.  But its been crazy warm in the upper 70's, its green and its growing I just can't accept mowing in March.  Heck I feel weird mowing in April but it will have to be done.

Now this is WI though and we can be in the 20's with snow in a few days lasting  till July :TooFunny:

jbrown

Been cuttin the grass for 2 wks.......all this rain is good for 2 things, growin grass an growin SKEETERS, boys they are fierce in the swamp!!!!!

savduck

Yeah, the skeeters were tagging me while scouting last night. Thank goodness for thermocells.
Georgia Boy