Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mothwing Spring Mimicry SALE (Updated New Prices)

Started by spitndrum, March 20, 2012, 09:31:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitndrum

My local NWTF chapter had a huge mothwing sale whenever this pattern came out, we got introduced to the guy that came up with the pattern and made a deal to buy in bulk and sale it fo ourselves.  We sold alot then put it in our trailer and it got buried in things. Well now it is back and we think these deals are too good to pass up since its hard to find in most places.

Here is what we have decided to do, we are gonna make package deals for the most part simply because we dont want to sale out of one thing and be stuck with a bunch of stuff we can't sale.

Shirts are longsleeve/shortsleeve compression type shirts(fit much like underarmor heat gear-not too tight on you) Sizes available are LARGE, XLARGE, 2XLARGE.

Hats available are Boonie leafy and cap leafy flex fit (one size fits most)

Facemasks available are 3/4 and Full compression style as well as full leafy.

Package Deals are as listed, And with the exception of the boxers we are not piecing out sets once again, boxers are almost gone so they are an exception.

$20 includes

1 hat of buyers choice
1 shirt of buyers choice
1 facemask of buyers choice

$30 includes

1 hat of buyers choice
both a longsleeved and shortsleeved shirt

$10 includes

1 Hat of buyers choice

Paypal and Shipping fees will be added to final order (a comfortable $7 to cover both fees)

PM me for interest I will not have time to reply to the thread.

***SOLD OUT OF BOXERS, 2XL LONGSLEEVE, GLOVES***

Thanks
Brandon

spitndrum

Sold out of 2XL longsleeve shirts

spitndrum

They took some camo to the youth hunt this weekend guys and if anyone is interested in this stuff we are sold out of gloves and boxers along with 2XL longsleeve shirts.

SOLD OUT

GLOVES
BOXERS
2XL LONGSLEEVED SHIRTS

with gloves ou of the equation on package deals knock off $5

blackmagic

I can't tell from the picture, but what's the leafy thing on the bottom left side of the 2nd picture?  below the leafy ballcap

Lunchbox

Quote from: blackmagic on March 28, 2012, 11:10:10 PM
I can't tell from the picture, but what's the leafy thing on the bottom left side of the 2nd picture?  below the leafy ballcap

Facemask.

spitndrum

:character0029:
Quote from: Lunchbox on March 29, 2012, 01:18:32 AM
Quote from: blackmagic on March 28, 2012, 11:10:10 PM

Facemask.
correct full leafy facemask

heathwesley

I am interested but I wish the pics of the apparel were a little better.  Model shots wd be great to see how this is fitting.
Heath

gaswamp

how much for long sleeve shirt and 3/4 facemask?

spitndrum