turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

HARRISON HOOTER / HOOKS CUSTOM CALLS

Started by Super Dave, March 19, 2012, 06:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Dave

:turkey2:  THIS PAST WEEKEND , WHILE I WAS SCOUTING FOR GOBBLERS FOR THE UPCOMING YOUTH HUNT IN TENNESSEE.  MARCH24/25.  I WAS BEING IN COMPANY WITH A CALLER WHO HAS CALLED IN THE GRAND NATIONALS  & WORLD.  I USED THE HARRISON HOOTER AT 2 LOCATIONS ,  AND WOW!!!! THE GOBBLERS WENT CRAZY.... I BELIVE THE HARRISON IS THE BEST.. IVE CHASED THE OLE TOMS FOR 40+ YEARS.  THANKS JAMES & SCOTT HOOKS. ITS THE BEST.... IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE...... YOU NEED TO GET

Turkey Trot

You may be a little older and not realize it, but all caps is considered "screaming" on the intermess and is generally not preferred.  We will appreciate your refrain.

If you look in the Turkey Calls And Calling forum you will see that there is a lot of earned enthusiasm for Hootin' Stick.  I really like mine, and using it next to those owned by hunting companions, I can really tell a difference. The real hooters seem to like it pretty well too. 

In case you have not seen it, James Harrison made a good video and put it up on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As_djxF2ntk
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

Gobble!

I LOVE MY HOOTIN STICK!!!!!
OPPS WAS I YELLING

Super Dave

sorry, i didnt realize that caps  was yelling.... i shall refrain from yelling  any more    :thanks:

ncturkey

OLE RASPY

Its ok to YELL when you r happy with a product. :icon_thumright:

Take it easy on him turkey trot. :laugh: :laugh:

redarrow

The best i've ever owned. Oh Yeah when your braggin your suppose to yell.
YYYYEEEEEEHHHHHAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

CASH

YES YOU ARE RIGHT!!!  IT IS THE BOMB!  SCREAM ALL YOU WANT!!!!!!!!!!!
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

rawalley

Quote from: CASH on March 19, 2012, 08:58:36 PM
YES YOU ARE RIGHT!!!  IT IS THE BOMB!  SCREAM ALL YOU WANT!!!!!!!!!!!
STAY HOME!

cannonball

The Harrison hoot n stick is the best!

catdaddy

I love my "Hootin Stick"!!  Me and Mr Harrison himself

neal

AWESOME CALL!!!!!!!! Look at all of the owl hooting compititions 80% of the guys are running them! Very easy to run.
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

Gobblerstopper

Not only is it a great sounding hooter, it is even better knowing that you are giving your money to a couple of guys that care about their customers.

TREEDOG

Basser69