OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What do you do for a living?

Started by MouthCaller, March 19, 2012, 11:32:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobbler777

Retired 35 1/2 years Wildlife Biologist. I own and operate CrowMart and Wildlife Advantage. Sika Deer hunter and market and sell the Doug Wigfield Sika Seducer Call worldwide. 48th year turkey hunting and guiding this Spring in Maryland.
For Gibson and Mincey crow calls visit CrowMart at www.crowmart.com  Turkey Guide - Maryland

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

T-town

Audit manager, Alabama Examiners of Public Accounts

mossy835

Semi retired security consultant and sales manager. Own a Photography company work when I want and enjoy life. :funnyturkey:

turkeywhisperer

Professional Firefighter/Lt.  Also work part time for FedEx and mow lawns.  Grew up in the plumbing trade so do odd plumbing jobs also.  Just recently ETS from the National Guard due to Injuries suffered during a deployment. 

mikejd

Rope

Comm. tech for a small phone company in western Kansas. Four months till retirement!
Freedom is NOT free

magicman

I'm an electrician wiring a prison for the Tennessee Dept. of corrections.

MAKEemQUIVER

Lineman for an electric utility company, 8 years into it. Got a while to go to retirement lol
Go Big Blue!!!!!!

bigthunderchicken

production supervisor at a rubber plant
Chase

West Augusta

Electrical Engineer in an aluminum factory.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Gagry

Ol'Mossy

hunter-b

WFI79

Grew up on a small farm and worked there till out of high school, still work there putting in hay in the summer time. Took up the electrical trade when I was 18 and been doing ever since (14years now).  Hunt & fish in my free time.