Main Menu

What do you do for a living?

Started by MouthCaller, March 19, 2012, 11:32:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackmagic

Gobble!

Just became a project manager for IBM.

8upbowhunter

Operations supervisor at an oil refinery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turkey_slayer

Im a broke turkey hunter  ;D Been with UPS for 12 years (13 more to go) and have a lawncare/landscaping/tree business. 

Deputy 14

Deputy Sheriff. K9 handler and SRT Member.

redarrow

Serve the Lord,hunt,fish,hang out at OG. Retired factory rat from GM.

TauntoHawk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

OLE RASPY

Maintenance at a factory.We make laundry detergent.

eaglea1

Maintenance Planner at an outboard manufacturer.

Gooserbat

Sales for a potable building manufacture and build a few thousand turkey calls each year.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

okiegobblers

CallMaker

Retired from the US Army 24 years.  I make turkey calls, hunt, fish and take care of Honey Do's !!! :z-dizzy:
Steven

ssramage

Staff accountant at a public CPA firm...work mainly with management consulting and Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement.

jblackburn

Was a high school Ag teacher/FFA advisor.  Now I'm a broke grad student with dreams of being a university faculty member that makes a ton of money to support my turkey hunting habit.
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

panhandlehunter