OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Time for the Georgia Hunters!

Started by davisd9, March 19, 2012, 09:33:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Good luck to the Georgia hunters that are starting this weekend.  Hope that you all can roll some Toms!!!  Cannot wait.  It will be two weeks before I can hit the woods again and lets just say it is already killing me!  Good Luck fellows and be safe!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

I know dirt road ninja will be hitting the woods again next week for an upgrade also.  Good Luck buddy!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

JVA54

Good Luck everyone who up next be looking pic's  :fire:

:fud: :newmascot:

dirt road ninja

Turkeykiller12

Birds are gobbling all over the place around here! Im about to go nuts waiting til saturday! Maybe us georgia boys can kill some good ones this weekend.

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

C J Stahly

Best of luck to all the GA boys!!

12 days and approx 10 hours...for some of SC, but who's counting down  

davisd9

Tomorrow and a wake up!  Good Luck!  Bust some big ones for the team.  Want pictures and some stories!

davisd9

We will have 4 hunters in the woods on Saturday and I know of at least 2 on Sunday.  Saturday will be Bustabeak, Cayonhunter, deacon, and dirt road ninja.  Sunday will be Boomer and dirt road ninja, and maybe others of us but just not sure.  Good Luck to all.  Will be waiting for pictures and stories! 

boomer

Good luck in Georgia tomorrow guys!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk