OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

WTB Remington 1187 870 in old school Bottomland camo

Started by AndyH, March 17, 2012, 12:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyH

Have the sp10 in the old school camo looking for the 1187 and the 870 to finish out my collection.Just thought I'd check with the members here to see if anyone could point me in the direction of one of these. Thanks

sippy cup

beware of longdale legend

Philippe

I can get a 870 in bottomland to ya, there is one for sale here at a gun show in st.louis.

AndyH

Quote from: Philippe on March 17, 2012, 10:27:22 PM
I can get a 870 in bottomland to ya, there is one for sale here at a gun show in st.louis.
Philippe Sent you a pm

Fullfan

There is one at Cabelas in Hamburg Pa. Great shape and the price was 375.00
Don't gobble at me...

AndyH

Quote from: Fullfan on March 18, 2012, 02:10:35 PM
There is one at Cabelas in Hamburg Pa. Great shape and the price was 375.00
Called about it but it's gone already, thanks anyway for your help

Philippe

Andy, i'll get you some information either tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

AndyH

:toothy9:
Quote from: Philippe on March 18, 2012, 06:46:27 PM
Andy, i'll get you some information either tonight or tomorrow afternoon.
Sounds good! Thanks again

swamppirate

Guns america has a 1187 in trebark.".the camo before bottomland......it's 700 though..
Duty is the most sublime word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less.
Robert E. Lee

Philippe

Quote from: swamppirate on March 21, 2012, 10:13:03 PM
Bunds Erica has a 1187 in trebark.".the camo before bottomland......it's 700 though..

LOL 700 is nuts, i just dont understand why these guys expect a super premium for these guns.

GOLD HUNTER

y $ 700.00 it is b/c we turkey hunters are out looking for them !!!!  ;)

swamppirate

I got a good deal on the same trebark 1187 last on guns America for 375... Guess I stole that one!
Duty is the most sublime word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less.
Robert E. Lee

Philippe

Quote from: swamppirate on March 22, 2012, 09:47:39 PM
I got a good deal on the same trebark 1187 last on guns America for 375... Guess I stole that one!

Is that the 1992 NWTF gun? I'm actually talking to a guy about one, but he wants wayyyyy too much for it. It even has the pattern worn off around the receiver from it being carried so much.

swamppirate

Quote from: Philippe on March 22, 2012, 09:57:42 PM
Quote from: swamppirate on March 22, 2012, 09:47:39 PM

Is that the 1992 NWTF gun? I'm actually talking to a guy about one, but he wants wayyyyy too much for it. It even has the pattern worn off around the receiver from it being carried so much.

Yep...the original 1187 camo gun by Remington....the same happened to my receiver....I had it feral Ted in olive drab...
Robert E. Lee

sippy cup

the treebark gun was made after the bottomland reason i know thiis jim crumley has the first one and he lives 20miles from me and i see him alot
beware of longdale legend