turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Edited Video of Faith's First Bird

Started by BOFF, March 17, 2012, 10:03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOFF

Finally got the video edited, and some video software after mine crashed.

When the turkeys first come past us, I had Faith's ear protectors on, calling, and trying out "our" new toy. She had her gloves off, and her ear protectors were on me. You can hear me laughing, as the ear protectors going on her, get her mask up and over her eyes, and she is wrestling with her gloves as well. Those thumbs just wouldn't cooperate.

Not too shabby for a handheld camera, first time turkey film, though nothing professional. A tripod would have been nice, but we just didn't have the room for one.

Although I haven't been able to hit the woods yet, I'm still living this hunt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw3Nka-mz1c

God Bless,
David B.

redarrow

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

anthonyjhallen

Man, I cant wait till mines old enough to get out.  I can only imagine how happy you must be.

Congrats to you and Faith.

Woodsman4God

Finally watched the edited  version with my boys they loved it and told me to tell you and Faith congratualtions...

Great Job Faith and David

BOFF

Thank you!! Still smiling from ear to ear.

I will definitely tell her!!

Hopefully the weather will cooperate, as she told me she wants to go this Saturday.

I shot another one Wednesday, and had two eager 2 year olds come up while I was soaking the bird and kill in. Let them venture off, and they were gobbling 100 yards away, looking for love. Hoping they will be in the same frame of eagerness Saturday, for Faith!!

God Bless,
David B.