OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Faith's First Bird!! And my first turkey video!!

Started by BOFF, March 17, 2012, 09:39:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOFF

Finally got the video edited, and some video software after mine crashed.

When the turkeys first come past us, I had Faith's ear protectors on, calling, and trying out "our" new toy. She had her gloves off, and her ear protectors were on me. You can hear me laughing, as the ear protectors going on her, get her mask up and over her eyes, and she is wrestling with her gloves as well. Those thumbs just wouldn't cooperate.

Not too shabby for a handheld camera, first time turkey film, though nothing professional. A tripod would have been nice, but we just didn't have the room for one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw3Nka-mz1c

God Bless,
David B.

Flydown

Great video David! That was awesome! Congrats to you both!!!

BOFF

Quote from: Flydown on March 18, 2012, 09:32:12 PM
Great video David! That was awesome! Congrats to you both!!!

Thank you.

When are you gonna post your video of your son's hunt and his success? I've been attempting to look out for it.

God Bless,
David B.

mark72

GREAT video. So happy for you both. Cant wait till in the morning when we get to go. Thats worth every minute of it.   :funnyturkey:
Genesis 9:3 ESV 
Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.

BOFF

Quote from: mark72 on March 19, 2012, 12:22:05 AM
GREAT video. So happy for you both. Cant wait till in the morning when we get to go. Thats worth every minute of it.   :funnyturkey:

Thanks Brother!!

See ya in the morning!!

God Bless,
David B.

Hookhunter

Awesome man. I can't wait until my little girl is can go with me! Congrats to you both
Yelp,yelp,yelp.. Gobble, BOOM!!!! Flop,flop,flop

Scottd41069

WildSpur

Cluck more, yelp less

Letumgrowup

Quote from: Hookhunter on March 28, 2012, 01:06:46 PM
Awesome man. I can't wait until my little girl is can go with me! Congrats to you both

x2

HARDCORE

David, sorry I missed this.

Congratulations to Faith, I know you're proud.

Oh and BTW, congrats to you as well buddy.  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

HC

tomstopper

Congrats to you both. Your daughter will remember this forever. I cant wait until both of my daughters are old enough to hit the woods with me. Congrats agian...