turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

after market adjustable sights

Started by Rockhound, March 16, 2012, 02:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockhound

Ok so i dont want anything to do with a scope on my turkey guns but what are some good option for a  set of after market adjustables, and i dont really want any of the double sided tape stuff it just dont seem dependable to me?

Trevor2

Look at the williams sights. Mount on the rail with small bolts. I have one on my dads gun and the gfs gun and they work great, for a beginner hunter (gf) and a seasoned hunter who wont admit he is loosing his eye sight slowly haha
Strutstopper

Tom Foolery

devin4484

I ordered a set of undertaker sights for the 20 g for my wife to use off ebay for 8 bucks.  I had a set when 1st started turkey hunting and they were not too bad as long as the poa/poi wasn't off too bad.

saveallj

I have a set of the Williams and they are rock solid all metal.

budtripp

I just finished sighting in my SBE2 with some Truglo adjustable fiber optic sights and gotta say I'm pleased with them. They clamp onto your rib and are adjustable for windage and elevation. Got my Benelli from shooting a foot high to dead center finally

J-Shaped

st8tman

Another vote for the Williams firesights/slugger. To make them real "Sexy" I ordered the Williams Ghostring which has two fiber optic green dots. When aligned with the red front it is quite impressive!

magicman

Mild Bill

You can tell a lot about a person by how they treat those who can do nothing for them or to them.