OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Banner (Updated 18MAR)

Started by anthonyjhallen, March 16, 2012, 09:30:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

hookedspur

Anthony I Really like the Banner with the name on it .
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

kamski1151

Very nice.... Thanks for your hard work.. :turkey2:

When I'm not in the woods, I'm honkin on a Blues Harp

GobbleNut

I have been in Alabama the last week, so I am slowly getting back into the flow.  ...Sorry to say I will not be reporting any gobblers from my AL excursion!   ...Had a great time there and heard more Eastern gobblers than I have ever heard in one place.  ...Just couldn't get it done in three days of hunting.

As for the banner info, I have been on the team since the beginning, but I can't remember if we started it three or four years ago and have contributed a bird each year,...if that is the info you are looking for, Anthony.
Jim

anthonyjhallen

Quote from: GobbleNut on March 19, 2012, 10:13:01 AM
I have been in Alabama the last week, so I am slowly getting back into the flow.  ...Sorry to say I will not be reporting any gobblers from my AL excursion!   ...Had a great time there and heard more Eastern gobblers than I have ever heard in one place.  ...Just couldn't get it done in three days of hunting.

As for the banner info, I have been on the team since the beginning, but I can't remember if we started it three or four years ago and have contributed a bird each year,...if that is the info you are looking for, Anthony.
Jim

Ouch.  Did everyone get skunked in AL?

Your banner is up on page 1 of this thread.  We are counting the total birds you have tagged with on the team, even though you can only register one.  I am tracking you as on the team 2 years and killed 8 birds.  Is this accurate?

GobbleNut

Quote from: anthonyjhallen on March 19, 2012, 11:44:25 AM
Quote from: GobbleNut on March 19, 2012, 10:13:01 AM

Jim

Ouch.  Did everyone get skunked in AL?

Matt got a good gobbler and one of the guys from there that we hunted with got one.  The other three of us got shut out.  

Your banner is up on page 1 of this thread.  We are counting the total birds you have tagged with on the team, even though you can only register one.  I am tracking you as on the team 2 years and killed 8 birds.  Is this accurate?
Yes, that is correct. 

BigMick