turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Turkey hunting starter combo and Hale Fire

Started by TauntoHawk, March 15, 2012, 09:40:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TauntoHawk

Just getting into turkey hunting and need to get all the essentials? Here is a package of some good production calls that will help you kill that first long beard!
•   Knight and Hale Sta-tek pot call (ceramic like surface) killed my first bird ever with this call, excellent cluck n purrs with very little conditioning required.
•   Knight and Hale Silver Hammer (aluminum) for years my favorite call in the vest, very loud to reach out to those distant birds.
•   Primos Power Crystal, great high pitched front end.
•   HS Strut lil strut waterproof box call, no chalk needed. This little box cranks out a some pretty decent loud yelps and does work very well in the rain. (the plastic latch that's used to keep it closed is broke but a good hair tie or rubber band does the same thing)
•   3 strikers will be included
•   HS mouth call caddy (holds up to 8 mouth calls) never used
$40 Shipped OBO

Also Have a Hale Fire gobble call.. got some good gobbles out of it after minimal practice but I think im going to stick with a mouth call for gobbling because I wont use it much and its just one more thing to carry

$18 shipped
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

TauntoHawk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

bowhunter32

Wow guys...great starter kit...priceis right 2... someone needs to pick this up they even got some blood on em.. :z-winnersmiley:

TauntoHawk

new price just want these to find a good home since they aren't being used.

TauntoHawk

pending payment

Also have a Hale Fire gobble call id sell $18 shipped