OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mounted decoys

Started by TRKYHTR, February 07, 2011, 01:03:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRKYHTR

I have 2 hens and 1 Jake ready to be made into a decoy. If you are interested send me a PM. I am selling them for 200.00. You name the pose. Here is a few pics from some of my work. I don't want to mount them unless they are sold.

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

FULLFAN#5

Nice job Joe. I love mine!! Old Betty Ford was the trick and was one of the reasons I was able to take my largest bird in 14 yrs of turkey hunting. If you are looking for a stuffed hen decoy at a price that does not break the bank and is the real deal Joe is the man to talk to. The phone call to Joe is worth the money alone cause he is a super guy and I bet you learn something about turkey that you did not know.

Joe you are welcome to stop by and hunt again anytime you are in KY. I HAD A BLAST  :z-guntootsmiley: HUNTING WITH YOU LAST YEAR AND THANKS AGAIN FOR THE AWESOME GIFT.  :you_rock:
Mike

Full Fan Custom Calls

NWTF Cave Run Chapter

"You don't hunt turkeys beacuse you want to, you hunt turkeys because you have to." Colonel Tom Kelly

ncturkey

Them so good looking decoys.

timbrhuntr

hookedspur

They would have to work. Nice.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

joshua

Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

Lucky Clucker

them some good looking decoys,i'm working on one of my own,hope it looks as good as yours.great job.
Hunt every day as if it were your last.