Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hooks bronze glass + gobble stix = WIN!!!

Started by neal, March 13, 2012, 12:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neal

Hey guys looking for a winning combo? I was in Iowa this past weekend and won the Mid Iowa classic friction division using the bronze glass and my gobble stix.

So check them out or win some on the Hooks Bingo!

Neal
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

tha bugman

That call is unbelievable....I got the yellowheart striker and man that thing screams!!!! :z-winnersmiley:

WVhuntEER

I just got the hooks aluminum and it's awesome.  Just might be the first call out of my vest this year!

Rio Fan

Neal, I ordered one of your yellowheart strikers and ran it on a glass call I have and I love it!  Hopefully the turkeys will too.  Congrats on your win!

tha bugman

+1 :thanks:
Quote from: Rio Fan on March 13, 2012, 02:38:42 PM
Neal, I ordered one of your yellowheart strikers and ran it on a glass call I have and I love it!  Hopefully the turkeys will too.  Congrats on your win!

TauntoHawk

Neal which one would you recomend for the aluminumn assassin? I do want to try the the bronzed glass out sometime
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

REBELYELL

neal

Quote from: TauntoHawk on March 13, 2012, 03:54:51 PM
Neal which one would you recomend for the aluminumn assassin? I do want to try the the bronzed glass out sometime

Don't like to tell people what to buy everyone has a different ear, call Scott he'll run them over the phone for you and you can decide.

For me it would be paduk or yellowheart that's only my opnion you might like the cocobolo better.

And thanks guys!!!!!!

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

Devastator

ive been going to order a yellowheart for about 2 weeks and haven't had the chance with the big dart tourney going on.have to get some more mouth calls ordered so i will then.congrats on the win.?what striker is morgenstern useing ?

TauntoHawk

yeah I hear ya, I just order a Cocobolo ivory tip and a Carbon striker from gobblerstopper so when I get some mouth calls here in the near future I will give the yellowheart and paduk a try.

Quote from: neal on March 13, 2012, 04:25:17 PM
Quote from: TauntoHawk on March 13, 2012, 03:54:51 PM

Don't like to tell people what to buy everyone has a different ear, call Scott he'll run them over the phone for you and you can decide.

For me it would be paduk or yellowheart that's only my opnion you might like the cocobolo better.

And thanks guys!!!!!!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Lumpy

Yes sir, Hook's Bronze Glass + Yellow Heart striker= Turkey!!
God Bless
It's not a religon, it's a relationship, JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!!!

Hook's Custom Calls Prostaffer
www.hookscalls.com

dodger

I want that dang Yeti Cooler Neal... Lol

And bugman I told you it was bad to the bone, thanks for the business

neal

YETI coolers are the bomb!!! Oh yeah that's why you want it! LOL!!

Thanks guys, that combo called in 10 longbeards to their death last year can't wait for the carnage this year!!!