turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Prize for HIGHEST scoring bird...

Started by Turkeykiller12, March 12, 2012, 09:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkeykiller12

I have a Quaker Boy field grade boat paddle box call that I have offered up as a prize to the "Spur Collecter" that kills the highest scoring bird this season. Thanks to our team captains for allowing me to do this. Good Luck this season to all my team mates. I've got less than two weeks to go here in GA. I sure hope I can kill a bird to contribute to our team this season. Good Luck to everyone hunting MS and AL this week. The call i'm giving away is pictured below....

davisd9

Thank you so much for your kindness and participation in the team!  Grade A+ fellow here team!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

trkehunr93

Awesome!  That call would look good in my vest, I'll try my best!  Thanks for doing this for us!

M,Yingling

Cool  ,,That would make nice call to add to the collection :icon_thumright:   Good  idea
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

JVA54

This is real nice of you to do this for the team!!
     Good looking call. :z-guntootsmiley:

dirt road ninja

Quote from: JVA54 on March 12, 2012, 11:32:27 PM

This is real nice of you to do this for the team!!
     Good looking call. :z-guntootsmiley:

X2

C J Stahly

Good Looking Call.....
I am thankful I was asked to be apart of this team.  It is filled up with truly genuine individuals!

Now, lets all get out and take down a few birds!!  

Bustabeak

Thanks! I can't wait for the kill thread to be filled up! I'm ready to get this season started! Proud to be on this team fellas!