OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Academy has great prices on Hevi-13!

Started by allaboutshooting, March 11, 2012, 05:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allaboutshooting

Doris and I visited an Academy Sporting Goods store in Greenville, SC and they had great prices on all Hevi-13 shotshels.

The 20 gauge were $12.99 for 5 and the 12 gauge were $17.95 for 5 including Magnum Blend shells. They had all shot sizes in both the 20s and 12s and had a lot of shells on the shelves.

It was good to see.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

Philippe

Too bad they won't sell'em online though

mountman62

As usual, our local Academy had none of the mag blends
It's not a passion, It's an OBSESSION

[img][img]

Jbird22

Yep I bought 11 boxes of 3.5"-2.25 oz-#6's from my local Academy for 19.99 per box yest evening. They also had Mag Blends (3" only) for 19.99 per box as well as 3"-2 oz-#6 for 17.99 per box.

I got 5 boxes of lot #300308 and 6 boxes of lot #300491...I'm not too worried if there's a drop in pellet count between the lots since I know they'll both kill turkeys as far as I need to be shooting at em.

Academy also has great prices on Win Xtended Range (32.99 for 3" and 35.99 for 3.5"). Too bad they only offer them in 4's and 5's. My gun likes the 6's much better.

surehuntsalot

headed to my local Academy Sports to see what I can find
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Jbird22

Quote from: surehuntsalot on March 11, 2012, 09:24:39 PM
headed to my local Academy Sports to see what I can find

Good luck but if the one in Jackson is anything like the one in Hattiesburg (friend went there Friday and said the turkey loads were all but gone) you probably won't find much. I actually found my shells at the one in Slidell, LA. It's only 30 mins away and usually has PLENTY of turkey loads in stock.

cannonball

3" 870 Shell Shucker

At the Academy Sports in Jackson, MS I've seen H13 #5's and #6's, but never any #7's or Magnum Blend.

Jbird22

I've never seen 7's in any Academy I've been in but the one in Slidell, LA has a piiiiiile of 3" Magnum Blends.