turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

HS Undertaker

Started by steelhorse814, March 10, 2012, 01:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelhorse814

Anybody have one of these ? I picked a older one up and it's a Rem. choke .665 nonported choke for lead shot only.

Trevor2

I got a couple buddies who shoots them. They seem to be happy with them.
Strutstopper

mcgruff1533

I have a .665" non-ported Undertaker that is rated for lead only.    For such an inexpensive choke, I have zero complaints.    It patterned better than the ported .670" X-Factor choke that shipped with my Mossberg 535.

The Undertaker choke is made in the USA, and typically sells for less than $20.   

R AJ

Federal FC lead shells generally do well in that choke #6s fo rme.

Gooserbat

From what Ive seen out of them they do very well especialy for the money.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Hookhunter

I had one in my 20 ga nova shooting mag blends it was a 40yd gun.

Justin
Yelp,yelp,yelp.. Gobble, BOOM!!!! Flop,flop,flop

surehuntsalot

a good inexpensive choke
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

timberjack86

stinkpickle

I picked up one on clearance at Walmart a few years ago for my old 20" Mossy 500, and it shoots quite well with Win XX 3/2/6's.  I'm half tempted to try some Federal FCW's out of it.

bigredneck61088

I run one in my Winchester 1300 12 ga with 28 inch VR. Never shot it the ten inch circle method at forty yards yet, however it does shoot very well uniform patterns to 45-50 yards, further than i ever need with Remington lead 5s 3 inch

Hhayes6

Have very good results with 3-2-#5 federals FCW shell

WyoHunter

I haven't shot lead for a while but when I was the HS Undertaker did well for me in 12 ga. and 20 ga.
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!