OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Cocobolo/Ivory Tipped Strikers....SOLD OUT

Started by Gobblerstopper, March 09, 2012, 04:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobblerstopper

Finished these up this week.  Three cocobolo strikers with elephant ivory tips.  Used on most surfaces, I like them best on Crystal/Glass and also on ceramic.  $30 ea. TYD.  Thanks....Andy

http://www.kaiserkalls.com/Available.htm

stone road turkey calls

Andy, those are some of the best looking strikers i have seen in quite some time, great job. those will go fast.
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

GC

Andy,
Would those most likely be higher in pitch or lower on one of your own glass calls?  Also, how do you think they would run on a slate surface?

Jourdan_D

Pick one of these up from Andy last season.  It is by far my favorite striker.  It runs great of everything I played it on from crystal to ceramic. And the craftmanship is some of the best I've seen.

TauntoHawk

Ordered one telling myself it would make the perfect gift for a buddy but know that once it touches my Halloran twisted sister crystal it probably wont leave haha.

also asked Andy to call me about getting one of his carbon strikers added to the order

PS. Andy these look amazing
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Gobblerstopper

I've actually never tried one of them on slate.

They seem to run about the same pitch on glass with a little less rasp and a little higher and clearer on crystal.

Gobblerstopper

These strikers have all been sold. I'll try to make a couple more up next week if anyone is interested.

Thank you and I will het them out Monday morning.

Thanks again...andy