OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Oh man..

Started by t_eagen13, February 22, 2011, 10:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gob09

rick that team member you mentioned reminded me we need a new rule although we are all turkey hunting thugs NO ghetto drive by's on poor unsuspecting turkey standing on the side of the road

and then BS'ing everyone that he shock gobbled from a sneeze

im just sayin

nctrkyhntr

unclerick

:TooFunny:   :TooFunny:   :TooFunny:

Rule number 857: No drive bys on unsuspecting turkeys and BSing us that you shock gobbled him by sneezing.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

harvester

Quote from: gob09 on February 24, 2011, 06:53:49 AM
rick that team member you mentioned reminded me we need a new rule although we are all turkey hunting thugs NO ghetto drive by's on poor unsuspecting turkey standing on the side of the road

and then BS'ing everyone that he shock gobbled from a sneeze

im just sayin

We need to hear this story, seems to be a good one. :z-guntootsmiley:

gob09

unclerick

Last year we had this kid on our team, he was our co-captian and stressed the fact repeatedly about posting pics in the kill thread properly, was all the time putting up threads to the fact. Well he finaily got him a bird and posted a pround of himself thread, which is OK but he never put a pic with it, told us he was getting out of his truck and did a what he called "allergy sneeze" and shock gobbled a tom, said he crawled on his belly wereing nothing but a t-shirt and blue jeans and go tin possition and killed this bird, after all the ranting he did about takeing correct pics, he never took the first one of this bird, after some ribbing he finaily produced a picture of a fan and beard, said he took it out of Borax just to show us, after some more of "giveing him a hard time" he produced a phone pic from his girlfreinds phone of him with a turkey, things just didn't add up. So we concluded that he did a driveby on some helpless gobbler on the side of the road and was just to ashamed to tell us the truth.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

mfd1027

Dan

keyser12ga

note to self...add sneezing to repetoire.

ElkTurkMan

Quote from: Ricochet on February 23, 2011, 10:13:34 PM
Hopefully we will not have deadbeats - I figured that would not be a problem here since it's a turkey hunting forum.  There is this problem on the GON forum but my team there last season was pretty good.
I've got lucky the past two years on GON and drawn good teammates.  The year before last every one on my team entered a bird.  We got 4th that year.  Last year was a good team as well.  I'm crossing my fingers for this year.  I guess they draw in two weeks.

ElkTurkMan

Quote from: harvester on February 24, 2011, 01:24:23 AM
GON, what does that stand for? Thanks. GON Stands for Georgia Outdoor News.  It's a board similar to this.  They put on a Turkey challenge every spring, and the teams are drawn.

mfd1027

I can see it now.   All of us sitting at the base of that special tree on opening morning just waiting for things to get going and we all whip out our special feather so we can tickle our noses and let out that gobble gettin' sneeze.   I think we could patent this thing.   It's got to be as good as the "squealing hen" or the "dead silence".   We could call it the "shock sneeze".    :gobble: :TooFunny:
Dan

keyser12ga

Quote from: mfd1027 on February 24, 2011, 08:49:05 AM
I can see it now.   All of us sitting at the base of that special tree on opening morning just waiting for things to get going and we all whip out our special feather so we can tickle our noses and let out that gobble gettin' sneeze.   I think we could patent this thing.   It's got to be as good as the "squealing hen" or the "dead silence".   We could call it the "shock sneeze".    :gobble: :TooFunny:

Somebody out there would buy it, dicks sporting goods would stock it for sure.

harvester

Quote from: keyser12ga on February 24, 2011, 09:19:41 AM
Quote from: mfd1027 on February 24, 2011, 08:49:05 AM
I can see it now.   All of us sitting at the base of that special tree on opening morning just waiting for things to get going and we all whip out our special feather so we can tickle our noses and let out that gobble gettin' sneeze.   I think we could patent this thing.   It's got to be as good as the "squealing hen" or the "dead silence".   We could call it the "shock sneeze".    :gobble: :TooFunny:

Somebody out there would buy it, dicks sporting goods would stock it for sure.

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

gob09

i was laughing so hard when i read that i almost choked on the chips im eating for lunch

im not too sure... but i think dan is the one that figured it out

Ricochet

Quote from: harvester on February 24, 2011, 01:24:23 AM
GON, what does that stand for? Thanks.
Georgia Outdoor News
http://www.gon.com/
http://forum.gon.com/ I'm Ricochet on there as well.
-JP
Is it turkey season yet? I love the sound of thunder chickens in the morning...