turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Oh man..

Started by t_eagen13, February 22, 2011, 10:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

t_eagen13

Just looked at the total post count of this team compared to the others. Guess these boys don't have nothing better to do then chit-chat on OG all day long? Looks like I found the right team! The posts aren't the only count we will be winning this spring either!

mossybird

Heck yeah ! We are the best!

harvester

We are just gettin ahead now. Once season get here, it will be quiet, except in the braggin corner. :z-guntootsmiley: :fud: :newmascot:

nctrkyhntr

See the sad thing is this count we have is since the fixed the site. If im not mistaken when the site went down we had over a thousand lol. So if you like to chat then this is the team for you

unclerick

If memory serves me right, we had over 1800 posts last year in our team thread, I think we''re gonna beat that. Just stay committed guys, weather you kill birds or not, I don't want to go to OG and report dead beats when the time comes.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

turkeybow

If yall loose me in all of this chatting just shoot me a pm and I will be here  :TooFunny:
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

gob09

your fine man deadbeats are folks that don't check in and participate at all there is more to life than OG i think

unclerick

Sorry, I should have been more specific, deadbeats are them guys that check in and never do anything else, they'll just disappear and never show back up.

harvester

Anybody want to make a bet who the first deadbeat is going to be?   :smiley-char092:

unclerick

Quote from: harvester on February 23, 2011, 08:53:42 PM
Anybody want to make a bet who the first deadbeat is going to be?   :smiley-char092:
Not me, I hope there ain't any, we had a bunch of them last year, beside Jon, Dan, Wes, and myself, there wasn't but 2 other guys that posted birds.

harvester

Quote from: unclerick on February 23, 2011, 09:00:10 PM
Quote from: harvester on February 23, 2011, 08:53:42 PM
Anybody want to make a bet who the first deadbeat is going to be?   :smiley-char092:
Not me, I hope there ain't any, we had a bunch of them last year, beside Jon, Dan, Wes, and myself, there wasn't but 2 other guys that posted birds.

Your kiddin. I can promise all you of you all one thing, I WILL GIVE IT MY ALL FROM THE START OF THE SEASON UNTIL THE VERY LAST DAY.

unclerick

Even with just us we placed pretty good, we weren't last that is for sure, I think we were 3 or 4 from the last place, we had 1 guy (I will not mention his name out of concideration to Dan) who killed a nice tom that if he'd scored it at all, we'd been in if not close to the top 10.

harvester

Quote from: unclerick on February 23, 2011, 09:19:34 PM
Even with just us we placed pretty good, we weren't last that is for sure, I think we were 3 or 4 from the last place, we had 1 guy (I will not mention his name out of concideration to Dan) who killed a nice tom that if he'd scored it at all, we'd been in if not close to the top 10.

Why do some people get on these teams and never participate. I got on a deer hunting team last year and I was pretty much the only one that participated or killed anything to put on there. the same thing happened last  year during turkey season. I could only enter the biggest bird, like here but I was the only one that entered one. I get tired of pariticipating when nobody else ever does. This year has already been worth it. :z-guntootsmiley:

Ricochet

Hopefully we will not have deadbeats - I figured that would not be a problem here since it's a turkey hunting forum.  There is this problem on the GON forum but my team there last season was pretty good.
-JP
Is it turkey season yet? I love the sound of thunder chickens in the morning...

harvester

GON, what does that stand for? Thanks.