turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What's in your vest?

Started by cannonball, March 07, 2012, 09:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cannonball

I was wondering what calls you carried. This is what I have so far that's made the cut
Mero Trumpet
Basser69 trumpet
Harrison Hoot Stick
Harrison Crow Call
Gobbelz walnut and poplar longbox

Here is where it gets difficult...I have 7 pot calls that sound awesome. I can't take them all, so how many should I put in the vest?

Basser69

Well that's easy.... All 7! My vest weights way more than I do. Wrap them in an old shirt to keep from getting them scratched or cut off some shirt sleeves (like all Reds do) and have Momma sow up one end. Instant pot call case :toothy9: :angel9: :angel9:

Actually, I have flashlight, 3 or 4 pots, half a dozen strikers or so, 10-15 mouth calls, lounger, 3 extra shells plus 1 dove load for snakes. 3 box calls, couple of Bottles of water, asorted snack cakes and munches. OR if I am running and gunning, 2-3 mouth calls and a trumpet or two and 1 snake (dove) shell

TRKYHTR

Don't even want to weigh my vest. I need to start doing squats with some weight on my shoulders.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

savduck

Ill probably have 8 mouth calls, a trumpet, tube call, crow call, owl hooter, red hawk screamer, pileated wood pecker, mini long box, a crystal, ceramic, and aluminum pot, 3 strikers, and then TP, fly down wing, thermocell with several refills, four or five shells, 2 face mask, two pair of gloves, gps, compass, pocket knife, lighter, two bottles of water, and a bag of beef jerky.

That made me tired just trying to remember all of that.
Georgia Boy

jbrown

I've been tryin to cut down on stuff: 4 diff. mouth calls, 2 crystal pots and strickers, 2 trumpets, 2 push pen calls, crow call, fly down wing, TB, pair of gloves, face mask, compass, lighter, water,  a snack, couple of shells and my thermocell. As the season goes along, I usually leave some of this stuff at home!