OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Member Here!

Started by t_eagen13, February 22, 2011, 09:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

t_eagen13

Hello Full Strut team! I just saw the updated list of teams and I was placed on this team. My name is Travis and I am from northeast Missouri. This is the area I hunt also. I am a sophomore in college here. I have been waiting to see what team I would be placed on for weeks and this is one I was interested in joining. I am pumped for this competition. I just placed my order for one of the NWTF turkey scales, can't wait to hang some birds on it. I am excited to be apart of the team and look forward sharing stories and whacking some birds in the future! It's too bad I have to wait til mid to late April to get started here in Missouri!

ElkTurkMan

:hello99:  Welcome Travis good to have you aboard!!!!

mossybird

Welcome to the team brother! We're all shaking and waiting for the season! Glad to have you! :hello99: :wagon:

harvester

Welcome to the team Travis, glad to have you. Hope you like to have fun, everybody on here sure does. :z-guntootsmiley:

unclerick

Welcome Travis, I think you'll like us here, we have a good time, go on the check in thread please and sign in.

:hello99:        :wagon:
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

t_eagen13

You bet, that's what turkey hunting is about! This competition is a great idea, fun way to get to know some guys and have some friendly competition. I've been on OG for a couple years now, can't believe I never joined a team earlier. Glad to have one now, can't wait!

Quote from: harvester on February 22, 2011, 09:18:32 PM
Welcome to the team Travis, glad to have you. Hope you like to have fun, everybody on here sure does. :z-guntootsmiley:

turkeybow

:hello99: Travis!  You won't be disappointed with that NWTF scale  :icon_thumright:  I have the same one and I love the fact that it has a loop that cinches tight.  Makes it easy to stick turkey feet in  :you_rock:  It stinks that you have to wait that late too but from what I hear you get to chase those loud mouthed gobblers  :fud:
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

gob09

t_eagen13

No way! Hunting turkeys in north Missouri is reeeeeal difficult  ::) I'm lucky to grow up where I'm at. Love hunting this area. Can't wait to travel around when I get older and can afford it.

Quote from: turkeybow on February 22, 2011, 09:38:52 PM
:hello99: Travis!  You won't be disappointed with that NWTF scale  :icon_thumright:  I have the same one and I love the fact that it has a loop that cinches tight.  Makes it easy to stick turkey feet in  :you_rock:  It stinks that you have to wait that late too but from what I hear you get to chase those loud mouthed gobblers  :fud:

mfd1027

:hello99:  :wagon: :wav:   Welcome aboard Travis!!!   

Dan

nctrkyhntr

:wagon:  to the greatest team on OG and the most talkative lol