Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

The Boys Super Bantam is coming along nicely!

Started by rtsj, March 06, 2012, 07:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rtsj

Been working on this for him for a little while. Adapted a Knox Specops  stock to fit it. Had it dipped. Camo pattern doesn't match perfectly but the birds won't mind. The picatinny rail is getting dipped now. Fastfire II is on its way. Ready to match one of 4 chokes to the TSS 9's. One with a nice even 10"and 20" numbers for him and one a hair tighter for me. I'll post updated pics once rail and Fastfire II is attached. Will also update pattern pics as well. BTW after last years bird and him helping with his gun he can't wait till this season. He's only 6 and shows so much interest. Couldn't be happier.

Thanks Roy and Bryce(Sorry for the large pics)

MCase

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

savduck

Georgia Boy

OtsdawaRidgeRunner

If Oldgobbler.com had a Like Button like Facebook I would be clicking it till my finger bled!!!  ;D  Nice gun!!

BOFF

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

GOLD HUNTER

Grunt-N-Gobble

sawtooth

its a great gun for kids.  I just bought one for my 7 year old son and he loves it.  Kicks him pretty good but surprising he doesn't complain.  Were shooting the Federal 2 3/4" #7 heavy weights and they perform great.  Good luck with your turkey season

SumToy

Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

mightyjoeyoung

Nice little shooter Roy!  Should be a real killer from those patterns I saw too!   :z-winnersmiley:

I just did up my new 870 20 gauge and I wish the blackhawk stock lined up on them like they do on the mossys.  Way too much drop and even with the cheek riser...
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

steveo

Awesome , nice work..........my daughter loves hers !!! I may have to check those stocks out......I think she would like that addition !.