OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Duke vs unc

Started by anthonyjhallen, March 04, 2012, 09:00:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthonyjhallen

Man, we got stomped.  Hopefully we can play again in the tournament.

Your thoughts?

wvboy

I was surprised .. but happy with the outcome ..  Duke lives and dies by the 3 point shot.. they died last night .. Go Heels :)
RB .. Take me Home Country Roads

MDbowman

Stomped is an understatement! Just never seemed in the game.

My big game for the day was the Murray State game earlier in the afternoon!!  Go Racers!!

TrackeySauresRex

Tough game UNC is a great team. There going to go far in the tourney.  I think they shot 54% from the field last night that's pretty good. There 5 starters scored in double figures.  :o  Any team will be tough to beat when they do that.
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

anthonyjhallen

Its been awhile since we where dominated like that. 

Tuttle

Go CATS!!  Oops, sorry, UK fan here.  Duke is better than what they showed yesterday but NC is a tough match up for anyone, anywhere.

30_06

Yeah we got stomped, and to be truthful it should have happened the first time around. You live by the 3 you die by the 3. We died......and didn't defend at all.

VA_Birdhunter

Sorry but that game brought a HUGE smile to my face!!!  Can't stand those dukies!!  :you_rock:

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

SWAMPFOX

vagrousehunter

The only team that I dislike more that Duke is UNC  ;)   Even though I am an ACC fan, i do not believe that either team measures up to teams like Kentucky, Ohio State or Syracuse.  We'll see later this month.   One thing for sure, my Terps won't be in the mix.

Turkey Beard

That game and the Ohio State/Michigan State game last night SHOULD have helped my Tigers, who should have NOT dropped down to #8 after losing to Kansas in OT with the ref's handing the game over to the Jayhawks on the freethrow line.  That being said, with #4 & #5 going down, Missouri should rise.

MIZ.....
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

bbcoach

That was a BUTT WOOPIN!  This has been a typical UNC vs Duke match up for AGES, they play at UNC and Duke wins, they play at Duke and UNC wins.  Duke normally kills people from beyond the 3 point line but their inability to score on 15 straight trips down the floor put them in a deep 24 point hole that they couldn't dig out of.  Hope to see both of them against each other again this weekend but I think Florida State will have something to say about that.

GO HEELS!

Jbird22

UNC played lights out and Duke was cold as ice. It could easily go the other way next time. Both schools have fine teams and will be a tough out in the NCAA tourney. I'm not a real big regular season fan but I do love me some March Madness!!

turkey slayer

Quote from: VA_Birdhunter on March 04, 2012, 11:44:48 PM
Sorry but that game brought a HUGE smile to my face!!!  Can't stand those dukies!!  :you_rock:

:agreed: same here.