OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Ok here we go

Started by savduck, March 04, 2012, 08:53:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

savduck

A season has officially opened. I dont think any of our guys are down there hunting, but none the less, its time to start making sure we are ready.

I have posted several post and asked Shannon to sticky them for us. One is a shortcut to the scoring calculator to help us get our birds score. The other is an official kill page. Please post all kills and kill pictures on this page. The other is the official score page, where Ill keep track of  our best scoring birds.

I know most of us on this team are veterans of the site, but please Re-read the contest rules that OG has posted on the main contest page. Pay special attention to the type and number of pictures required for an official score.

In closing, I want to wish everyone a safe and plentiful turkey season. I look forward to hunting with some of you.
Georgia Boy

cannonball

Here's to rolling some heads! :z-guntootsmiley:

drenalinld

I'm getting an itchy trigger finger, may have to make an AL run in a couple weeks.

Houndstooth Game Calls

This coming weekend is youth season so I am pumped plus bought me a new 10ga 3 1/2 inch single shot 24 inch barrel can't wait to let the hammer drop!! Drenalind where do ya hunt in bama!

drenalinld

Quote from: Houndstooth Game Calls on March 05, 2012, 12:47:49 AM
This coming weekend is youth season so I am pumped plus bought me a new 10ga 3 1/2 inch single shot 24 inch barrel can't wait to let the hammer drop!! Drenalind where do ya hunt in bama!

I've never been.

Basser69

I've never been.
[/quote]

Come on down David...You can hunt with me if ya want too. We open next Thursday and yes I am having a four day weekend  :toothy9:

drenalinld

Quote from: Basser69 on March 05, 2012, 10:42:18 AM

I've never been.

Come on down David...You can hunt with me if ya want too. We open next Thursday and yes I am having a four day weekend  :toothy9:
[/quote]

Be careful, I may take you up on that.

Basser69

jbrown

Good huntin to everyone.....I think this season will be awesome! Can't wait!