OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Scouted some new property today

Started by OLE RASPY, March 03, 2012, 09:04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OLE RASPY

Me and a buddy went and scouted some new private property in Tennessee today with the land owner.He showed us the boundry lines and while off deep in the hardwoods part of this farm we saw 4 long beards.Property looks awsome.I will be getting to hunt this year earlier than normal since there season starts March31st and i get to kill 4 more long beards.WOOOO HOOOO.CANT WAIT.

OLE RASPY

Looked at tennessee website earlier and for non resident it is 251 dollars annual. :o :o oh well gotta pay to play.It will be worth it.

wkyhunter

I think you'll find Tennessee well worth it. I know I do ......... now to find some private land.......

wkyhunter

What part of the state are you from??

OLE RASPY

cannonball

Where are you hunting in Tennessee?

FttFttVroom!

Great news man, best of luck to you

OLE RASPY

OLE RASPY

Hey guys in Tennessee do i just purchase the annual hunting license or do i have to have a turkey permit also to hunt turkeys (im out of state).Look at website but it wasn't clear to me.Looks like i just purchase the annual license for 251 and that's it but dunno.Thanks.

cannonball

You will only need the type 073 Annual Hunting All Game at a cost of $251. You also need a hunter saftey education card, if you have one from Kentucky it's good here too.

OLE RASPY

Quote from: cannonball on March 04, 2012, 02:07:46 PM
You will only need the type 073 Annual Hunting All Game at a cost of $251. You also need a hunter saftey education card, if you have one from Kentucky it's good here too.
Thanks i just wanted to make sure yeah i already have my orange card.Thanks again.

RutnNStrutn

That's great news Raspy!! Good luck!! Can't wait to see your pics!!

X-Tennessean

:drool:Awesome ! Sumner County is FULL of birds !! I pay my $274 every year and don't mind it one bit, although I wished I had bought my LIFETIME before I moved (kick self in a$$). I pay the extra for the unit L doe tags (3 doe/day)

Good luck and can't wait to see the pics !!