OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Everybody ok?

Started by Trevor2, March 02, 2012, 04:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor2

Hope none of the members on here have been in harms way of these tornadoes. More coming this evening and tonight yall. Stay safe. Im on call now just in case they hit close to home.
Strutstopper

TnTurk

Dodged another one.   :icon_thumright:

pullit

I had dime and nickle sized hail about 1/2 in deep in the yard and lost lots of shingles off the house. Several trees are down but all and all we came thru ok.
It could have been a lot worse.
Everyone keep your head down and stay safe...

gophert

My house sits on Lebanon Rd in Mt juliet, and the TV said there was damage but we are all good here.

redarrow

My buddy in Cadiz,KY spent yesterday clearing trees off the road.

Crutch

Went through a deafening hail storm in downtown Nashville at 4:15, no damage to car.

My stepson has a lot of hail damage on his car, that happened between Nashville and Franklin.
Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble:

timberjack86

Just trying to ride it out tonight.

sippy cup

prayers are with you fellows :cross2: :mycross:
beware of longdale legend

Cleburne

Got some marble size hail today. Only downed trees and power lines have been reported so far in this area of Alabama.

Nick_The_Tinkerer

WOW Stay Safe everyone!!!! Prayers are with you!!!

Bustabeak

We've stay clear so far in my part of Georgia but the weather channel isn't looking too good in some parts. Hope everyone is safe. Definitely praying!

Trevor2

Just been high winds in my town till now. Were just now getting the tail off the nashvillle storm. Lower half of my county is under warning and looks like its headed right into it. Yall stay safe.

Timberjack, anything close to you?
Strutstopper

Turkey Beard

Lots of damage around Buffalo, MO, 1 fatality so far.  This is the third one in about 5 years for us but I've personally only sustained damage once.  Thanks for the thoughts & prayers.
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

AndyH

Trevor did you get called out? I just got the call, we are headed to Ky to help restore power. Stay safe!

TrackeySauresRex

Prayers Sent to all the families  :cross2:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."