turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Deputy Mayor Quander Of D.C.: Being Defenseless Victim Preferable

Started by Turkey Trot, March 02, 2012, 04:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkey Trot

With fine minds like Quander's in charge of D.C., it's no wonder that the District is such a mess.

Mr. Quander thinks victimhood is preferable to self-defense. "The problem is, if you are armed, it escalates the situation," Mr. Quander told residents. "It is much better, in my opinion, to be scared, to be frightened, and even if you have to be, to be injured, but to walk away and survive. You'll heal, and you can replace whatever was taken away."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/mar/1/dcs-crime-solution-be-a-victim/
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

Eric Gregg

savduck

Georgia Boy

TnTurk

He needs to come on down South and tell some of these "good ole country boys" that bull and see what kind of response he gets.  :fud:

ground control

Sadly, it sounds like the way our nation is going. Stand for nothing and you'll fall for everything. Every time. Besides, being a victim let's them point to everything but themselves. Absolutely disgusting.
"Ground Control to Major Tom: Your circuit's dead, there's something wrong. Can you hear me Major Tom?"

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: TnTurk on March 02, 2012, 06:00:13 PM
He needs to come on down South and tell some of these "good ole country boys" that bull and see what kind of response he gets.  :fud:
No doubt!!! What a load of manure!!! ::)

ground control

"The problem is, if you are armed, it escalates the situation," Mr. Quander told residents.

No. The problem in their eyes is that if you are armed and still get shot then you can't complain and blame everyone and everything else.
"Ground Control to Major Tom: Your circuit's dead, there's something wrong. Can you hear me Major Tom?"

mossy835

Some people are plain old idiots this guy works at being a supreme idiot!

guesswho

If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

bbcoach

This NATION was founded on the Bill of Rights and one of those RIGHTS is the RIGHT to Keep and Bear Arms.  How can our Federal Govt allow STATES to make their own rules concerning our RIGHTS that our Forefathers fought and died for.  These are Rights not Privileges!!  When these IGNORANT States take away this Right, only Criminals will have guns.  My Prayer is that the States that are condoning this behavior and other immoral acts will wake up before it's too late.