turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

20 ga Club....870 20ga Youth came in!!

Started by swamppirate, March 01, 2012, 02:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swamppirate

Well I finally got it in...now it will go to get dipped and have a red dot of some type put on her....can't wait to take her in the woods!!!
Duty is the most sublime word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less.
Robert E. Lee

dirt road ninja

Congrats. I too put together a 20 gauge for this spring.

swamppirate

I'm thinking Mossy Oak bottomland and either a FFIII or Eotech or Speed-bead....I bought the Super Full choke and going to try and run some Nitro-mags through her....
Duty is the most sublime word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less.
Robert E. Lee

Sand Man

Very nice.  I just finished up polishing 3 barrels for the youth 20's I picked up.  Put a Knoxx on both and the synthetic forearm, loaded up 25 TSS loads, and just ordered another FF II.  Now all I need to do is pattern, get the rail put on them, and dipped.

Turkeys are in TROUBLE!!!!!

Let the little twenty EAT!!!!

redleg06

I dont think you'll be dissappointed with that at all!

ncturkey

Eric Gregg

Congratulations on your purchase of the best pump shotgun manufactured, and the little 20 Ga. load that can.
Read through some of the threads to see how awesome the little 20Ga is.

Happy Shooting :z-guntootsmiley:

goblr77

Nice little gun OP. I think you will like it. I've been playing with mine over a year and can't wait to smack a longboard with it.

tnbeagler

Good looking gun, I to picked up a 20 this year.

TN Longbeard

swamppirate

Thanks all...she's going this week to have a bath in mossy oak!!!    Im leaning towards the Burris speed bead for optics...
Robert E. Lee

jtharpe

Dont think burris makes a speed bead mount for the 20 guage 870.

surehuntsalot

great little guns....good luck with your's
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

swamppirate

Quote from: jtharpe on March 04, 2012, 08:02:49 PM
Dont think burris makes a speed bead mount for the 20 guage 870.

What!!??    Oh shoot... Well changes things.  Maybe drill and tap time... :fud:
Robert E. Lee