turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Wishes For 2012 Season!!

Started by MAKEemQUIVER, February 28, 2012, 09:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAKEemQUIVER

What are a couple of your wishes for the upcoming season? Ill put this one out there for everyone; pray that we all have a safe season.

1) I wish for better weather this season. Last year here in Ky we had the worst weather I can remember. It seemed like it stormed every other day, and I mean bad storms. If it wasnt stormin then the wind was blowin 30mph. So a good stretch of pretty spring weather is what I wish to come to KY in mid April.
Go Big Blue!!!!!!

Trevor2

Get dad his first bird! Maybe get the gf her first bird and animal period. If those happen I'll gladly go without a bird for the year.
Strutstopper

redarrow

A nice dry opener would tickle me for sure. Last year I was buried under 5 inches of snow while sitting under a big oak.

TIMBER

My 7yr old to get his first bird

Doubletap

Just to make it through another season

I-55Bandit

First out of state bird
First archery bird
Bird for my 12 year old cousin that recently beat cancer

deerhunt1988

For our out-of-state trips to go as planned (whether or not we kill a bird) and to make it home safely.
To help my brother bag his first Osceola.
To be able to call a longbeard or two in for my dad like I do most seasons.

remmy1187

Wish for my daughters to get their First bird.  I also wish the price of tungsten would drop ALOT! :lol:

mossy835

1. Good health for everyone here
2. To help my hunting partner get his first turkey
3. Safe season for all with no accidents
:OGani:

WildTigerTrout

1. Call in my son's first gobbler and for him to experience the best turkey hunting has to offer. He harvested his first deer last fall and now is hooked. IMO if he could bag a gobbler he would feel the same about turkey hunting. 2. Enjoy a fun and safe season. 3. Bag a gobbler with my Knight TK 2000 ML.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

VaTuRkStOmPeR

1.  limits in every state we hunt

2.  kill a georgia gobbler with my brother by my side

3.  help a friend or two learn how to become more proficient in harvesting turkeys.

Basin_hunter

1. Get my nephew a bird for the youth hunt.

2.  A safe and enjoyable season !

:funnyturkey:
In fall we rut, in spring we strut

econo

hope I am approved for a loan so I can put gas in my truck to get me to the woods, :o
May God bless you all

turkey slayer

Quote from: econo on February 29, 2012, 04:41:57 PM
hope I am approved for a loan so I can put gas in my truck to get me to the woods, :o
:agreed: sad but true!

Gobble!

limit out in each state
get some buddies a bird