Favorite hunting buddy?

Started by scott ellis, February 28, 2012, 07:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pseshooter300

Tater
Thunder Chicken Mafia
This Ain't Hollywood

TrackeySauresRex

My son Adam  ;D He's going to 14 this spring. I can't wait til I call another one up for him....Or, I can't wait til he calls one up for me.  ;D
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

agturkey

God he is with me every hunt and my wife.   

hobbes

My son, soon to be 13, Isaac      my brother      my dad when   several buddies   and anyone else whth a tag when I don't have one

deerhunt1988

My dad. We started turkey hunting at the same time when our county opened their first turkey season. We have our ups and downs on our hunts and don't always agree, but we share some awesome memories while hunting together. I'd rather call him up a longbeard then call one in for myself. 

TIMBER

I'm taking my 7 yr old this year for the first time, he's my #1 hunting buddy for life.

rawalley

STAY HOME!

mnturkey

My best friend who I have known since 1969, we still get out a couple times a year, and my brother.
Also this guy when I can take him

SEMPER FI

handcannon

Since I doubt my wife will read this, I'm gonna say my son. I have enjoyed spending time with him in the woods since he was big enough to walk. I love watching him learn more each year and try to teach him as much as possible. He is 15 now and loves going with his old man. I just hope them girly girls dont start distracting him too bad. I'm hoping we can both tag out in Missouri this year.

Now my wife on the other hand loves to deer hunt and I absolutely love spending time with her in the box stand. I get the shakes more than she does when she kills a deer. Nothing like that adrenaline rush when your watching someone else pull the trigger.

El Pavo Grande

I've shared great hunts and hunting trips with my dad, my brother, and a couple of close friends.  Now, my son is 7 and wants to go more, so he is quickly becoming my new favorite.  On his first real trip last spring we pulled up to the spot 30 minutes before daylight and after about a minute of sitting in the truck he said, "Ok dad, where's the turkeys?".  I thought, "wow, he doesn't expect much."

WildTigerTrout

Used to be my dad but he is older now (78) and gave up hunting  a few years ago. Now my favorite hunting buddy is my 13 year old son. He bagged his first deer last fall and hopefully I can get him on a gobbler this spring.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

Eric Gregg

moonman

Keep your nose in the wind,your eyes on the skyline.

MouthCaller

Used to be my papaw when I was a youngster, now I guess Its my first cousin who was the best man in my wedding, but Im sure it will soon be my son who is 3 now.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.