turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Favorite hunting buddy?

Started by scott ellis, February 28, 2012, 07:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scott ellis

Who is your favorite person or person's to hunt with?  Mine would be my dad and my little boy Jake.  I have a couple of great friends that I have been hunting with for nearly 20 years and I only get to see them a couple times of year, I truly cherish my time in the woods with all of them.

se

Devastator

guesswho

My Mom and Dad are my favorites.   I tickles me that their still after them.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

TRKYHTR

It is no doubt my son. He is 23 and has killed 37 turkeys and 3 different subspecies. He hasn't forked out the money to hunt FL yet. Cherish your time with your son Scott it just gets better.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

KYFrid

My brother. Just wouldn't be the same if he wasn't settin beside me on opening day.

savduck

My six year old son and buddy jim brown.
Georgia Boy

jblackburn

Right now it is my good friend from high school.  Soon I hope it will be my boys, one is 3 and the other is almost 2.
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

TauntoHawk

guy who taught me turkey hunting Jamie Novak, we have developed an extremely close friendship from turkey hunting.

Like to call for me dad too, and taking my wife hunting is always a memorable time
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

sippy cup

My dad and a guy from ohio we have hunted together over 20
beware of longdale legend

kershawbuck

I have a couple . My friend Tony who I have had some great hunting adventures with !! LOL ... And my friend Gary who I consider one of the best callers I have hunted with ! We kinda always know what the other is thinking !!

Cove

Favorite would be tough to hang my hat on. . . .

My right hand man for years gotta new job, saw the $$, plus engagement and he's not so available anymore but we shared some good times.

My brother will always be a favorite, can't wait til he's in a position to travel a bit more.

And ole Mark K, been finding myself paired up with him quite a bit on the travels and his enthusiasm is unmatched.

AndyH

Myself, I have a couple friends that go with me once in a while but I'd rather be by myself when turkey hunting. My kids are to young to hunt, but hopefully my daughter will be ready next spring.

Ol'Mossy

Hognutz

That would be my brother, hands down.. He taught me how to hunt turkeys, and how to run a pot call. It is a pleasure having him beside me.. I have an Uncle and a few cousins that I have tutored, and they are great companions, as well.
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.