OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Haint Gobble Call

Started by Cutt, February 26, 2012, 02:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cutt

I have a new Haint Gobble Call in the packageI paid 56.00 with shipping. Tried a few times, just not for me.
Wiped end with alcohol to get rid of my kooties.

40.00 TYD I accept Paypal, thanks

Gobble!

I knew one of these would show up here but I couldn't wait to get one. Good price bump.

Cutt

Quote from: Gobble! on February 27, 2012, 02:01:13 PM
I knew one of these would show up here but I couldn't wait to get one. Good price bump.

Thanks for the bump.

I'll let it sit here a bit then off to Flea Bay, where I know I can get 40-45, but just don't want to go that route, if I don't have to?

Five O

I'll take it just to aggravate my wife with LOL

Cutt

Quote from: Five O on February 28, 2012, 08:10:18 PM
I'll take it just to aggravate my wife with LOL

PM sent, Thanks

VaTuRkStOmPeR

Is it still available?? I'll take it off your hands

Cutt

Quote from: VaTuRkStOmPeR on February 29, 2012, 11:02:23 AM
Is it still available?? I'll take it off your hands

Sorry, sold and shipped today to Five O, Thanks

Five O

Got it in today, Wow this sound like crap LOL Gonna take some practice, Alot of practice

yelpy

If all else fails use it as a sick goose call. LOL!  I have one for a few weeks now and still can't get the sound right.  :bike2: It may end up in the :fire:.

Cutt

Quote from: Five O on March 02, 2012, 07:39:10 PM
Got it in today, Wow this sound like crap LOL Gonna take some practice, Alot of practice

I could get some decent gobbles with it, but just didn't come natural like I was hoping? Just figured I'd stay with my Tube for gobbles which comes a bit easier?

you can always sell her again for what you paid too? :anim_25:

shadetree callers

The feedback on this call is terrible so far . Almost everyone who has bought one has posted somewhere that they can't get it to sound right . A good call is one that everyone can use  IMO .

Five O

It just sounds like a Jake most of the time but every now and then I rattle off a good one. It's fun to mess with anyways :gobble:

Gobble!

It just takes practice. Its used like no other call so that's why I think many are having trouble with it.

golfernash

This call HAINT easy to use.

USMC0331

I watched his video on how to use it and it helped me out a lot. Biggest thing is to seal the air off and not to blow to hard.It does pretty good clucks as well.