turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

M3500 quality issues.

Started by coyotetrpr, February 26, 2012, 10:16:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyotetrpr

Has antone had concerns with the Stoeger m3500. I suggested one to my 16 year old nephew because of price and experience that I had with a 2000 some years ago. I just want to know if there are any problems with these guns that he should be aware of if he decides to buy one. Thank you all for the info.
Jakes are like scotch. They are not worth a darn until they age.

CASH

Zero issues with mine. Shot every shell right out of the box.  I can't speak for the Camo models, but the only issue I have with it is the black is already coming of in places on my barrel and receiver. Having said that though, I am very hard on my shotguns.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

reynolds243

Zero issues from mine and I have both the 2000 and 3500. The 3500 is more quality Even down to the camo finish

Mike Honcho

Have you guys tried the factory exta full turkey choke in yours yet?  I also tried a HS Undertaker, just cuz a friend  had one handy...it didn't want to screw in the barrrel very easily...it was from his Benelli Nova , a Benelli Mobil Choke...says Stoeger 3500 right on it as one of the guns it fits.   That concerns me some.

reynolds243

I have not but i have 2 of them laying around. I had a few chokes for my M2000 so i just took them out of that and put them in the 3500.

it does fit the Ben/ber mobile choke though.