OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Look what i did!

Started by Philippe, February 24, 2012, 10:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philippe

Stopped in to get some oil for a buddies tractor on my way to get dinner and i stumblem upon these on clearance :drool:

saveallj

Saved some cash. Good Deal!

surehuntsalot

:o :o
I'm always a day late and a dollar short

congrats on your find
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Philippe

Quote from: surehuntsalot on February 24, 2012, 10:54:44 PM
:o :o
I'm always a day late and a dollar short

congrats on your find
'
I almost passed them up, they wernt in in the ammo case, and my wife said "hey why don't you get these, are they good? they are on sale" points to the bottom of another case, i bout fell over when i saw them lol

Rockhound

i cant freakin find any of these shells anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!! :character0029:

Philippe

Now i wonder what federal would do if i send off for the 15 dollars off rebate per box lol

Rockhound

was this a chain store you found these in?

chatterbox

That's a cool find!
Congrats on your good fortune! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Now, go put those bad boys to good use!

Philippe

Quote from: Rockhound on February 24, 2012, 11:54:53 PM
was this a chain store you found these in?

Yeah it is a small local chain, they only have 3-4 stores.

Oconeeguy

Impressive. I once found some pretty good deals at a struggling mom & pop hardware store in a remote, small town in Georgia, but nothing like this.

R AJ

You guys kill me by not also mentioning where you are running up on steals like these.
If you really want to make more money just hold them for a while.
I run up on stuff like bright pink sleeveless T-shirts on sale but when it comes to shells and guns all
I see are signs like '"Buy These We Just Doubled The Price Yesterday" or Buy One pay DOUBLE for the second and such :funnyturkey: :OGturkeyhead:.

Frankinthelaurels

We had a large gun shop closing in my area and I bought some ww supreme elite extended range shells for $18,00 a box, then I found out I got a free therma cell also when I logged onto their site..it was a good day to say the least... best part is you could have bought any of their shotshells for 50% off and that also included the hevi-shots and everything else.. :newmascot: