OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Magnum Blend Prices at Sporrtsman's Guide

Started by SKFOOTER, February 24, 2012, 01:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SKFOOTER

Take a look at Sprtsman's Guide's prices on Hevi-Shot Magnum Blend shells.  A 5 round box is $50. :drool:

longspur

I didn't look, I'm takeing your word for it. :z-dizzy:

stinkpickle

mnbeardbuster

They are located in MN and  I will drive the extra 30 min to Cabela's before I pay some of their crazy prices.

Gobble!

I better join the buyers club!!
They get a $3 discount so you only pay $55!!!
What a steal

Oconeeguy

@ 1300 hrs eastern time today Academy Sports in Athens Georgia had box of 5, 12 ga., 3 1/2" mag blend heavishot (5,6,7 shot sizes) for $19.99. One box left. Other 3" boxes of 5 shells in 5 & 6 shot size were $17.99. ~20 boxes left.

joey46

I didn't believe it.  Thought maybe you were hallucinating.  $49.97 non member.  $47.47 club member.  They have some good deals when they throw in free shipping.  This isn't one of them. :o

GOLD HUNTER

I just got 20 boxes of mag-bln ammo for 19.99 a box and shipping was only $10.00.

Ya'll better get them now B4 they go up ANY HIGHER $$$  :angry9:

http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?i=420844&pdesc=Hevi_Shot_Magnum_Blend_12_Ga_3_5_2_25_oz&aID=503AH&merchID=4006

SKFOOTER

Gander Mountain is sold out of the 3 inch loads.

TauntoHawk

GOLD your making my 6 boxes of #6's look tiny haha..
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Philippe

onelow69c10

trkehunr93

Quote from: stinkpickle on February 24, 2012, 01:22:51 PM
LOL!!!  This is on the page...

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

They must think they are the only ones selling these loads.  This is ridiculous.