OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Turkey Rug Mount

Started by Crappiepro, February 21, 2012, 02:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crappiepro

Here's my 2011 spring bird. I had a turkey rug made. Its different to say the least. Its almost like a blanket LOL. I already have 2 full body mounts and thought this style would be cool. Just thought I'd post it up.
Good Luck this season, Crappiepro

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

turkey slayer

Crappiepro

Well guys, the wife just got a look at it and she is less than thrilled LOL. But I know deep down inside she's lovin it! I told her its a rug and now she can accessorize my trophy room LOL.
I think for 75 bucks I did pretty good, she has a rug that cost that much if not more and it doesn't have the charactor my rug does LOL.

ncturkey

Wrangler95

Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!

Gobble!

jblackburn

It's neat for sure!  I actually think it looks like it would be awesome hung fan up on a wall. 
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

swamp_bird89

Pretty cool  :icon_thumright:. I'm going to cape all my birds this year.

Sherrell

briancady

Flydown

Quote from: Crappiepro on February 21, 2012, 03:37:18 PM
Well guys, the wife just got a look at it and she is less than thrilled LOL. But I know deep down inside she's lovin it! I told her its a rug and now she can accessorize my trophy room LOL.
I think for 75 bucks I did pretty good, she has a rug that cost that much if not more and it doesn't have the charactor my rug does LOL.

Tell your wife she has a bad taste for rugs.lol  I think it looks great! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

cannonball

deerhunt1988

Cleburne

Thats nice, never seen one done like that before.