turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Leading the pack!

Started by drenalinld, February 21, 2012, 12:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drenalinld

I don't think it is a coincidence that our team is at the top of the list going into the contest. I'll just throw this out there, from my perspective we are the early favorite to win this thing and OG has us leading the pack already. What do you guys think!?

Basser69

Brother, I thought the same thing yesterday!  :fud: :newmascot:

savduck

Georgia Boy

cannonball

Trumpets will be played, Gobblers will be slayed. Other teams will try, in the end they all will just cry. The other teams should quit, Thumpers are going to win so deal with it!!! :z-guntootsmiley:

merocustomcalls

We're gonna win hands down.

Houndstooth Game Calls

I chop a finger off every time I lose and I still got all my fingers!!! :fud: :OGani:

TRKYHTR

Quote from: moore on February 21, 2012, 10:20:08 PM
naw I have to disagree.thats the only first postion you guys are going to get in this contest  :TooFunny:. FSP will take it this year boys.Dont get me wrong I like you fellas but I had to set you straight. :funnyturkey:

Wait how many turkeys did you kill last year Shawn. You started it. I don't think you can kill a turkey in my back yard.  :turkey2: Like I said. You started it.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

drenalinld

And we have our first intruder. It's ok to be intimidated Shawn....lol

Seriously, good luck Shawn. You will bust some heads with those calls you have been hoarding up!

WillowRidgeCalls

Quote from: drenalinld on February 21, 2012, 12:19:52 PM
I don't think it is a coincidence that our team is at the top of the list going into the contest. I'll just throw this out there, from my perspective we are the early favorite to win this thing and OG has us leading the pack already. What do you guys think!?

:TooFunny:   :TooFunny:   :TooFunny:   :TooFunny:   :TooFunny:   :toothy12:
Wisconsin Turkey and Turkey Hunting Pro-Staff
Scott