turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hey everyone!!!

Started by MO3TOE, February 17, 2012, 04:19:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MO3TOE

Just wanted to say howdy to all of my "old" friends on here. I took a new position with my company last February that requires about 80% travel. Between the travel and moving from Mississippi to Nevada, I have not had the time to hang out in the forum. I manged to get in some hunting in MS & UT last year. I struck out in Utah... the elevation kicked my butt!!! I managed to put down 2 birds in MS. I have a hunt scheduled this year in Oklahoma and plan on returning home for a few hunting days in MS again.
-> -> -> 3TOE <- <- <-

redarrow

:wagon:  BACK !

CallMaker

Oklahoma has some good hunting.  I lived there about nine years and loved it.   :wagon:
Steven

slb9981

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

FullChoke

Good to hear from you again.

Have you been out scouting and been able to find all 3 turkeys in the state of Nevada?   :funnyturkey:

FullChoke

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

handcannon

Good to have you back around.

jakeman45

Cock it n' Rock it babeh!

MO3TOE

Quote from: FullChoke on February 18, 2012, 10:37:47 AM
Good to hear from you again.

Have you been out scouting and been able to find all 3 turkeys in the state of Nevada?   :funnyturkey:

FullChoke
LMAO...!!! Yeah, 3 birds is about right. I won't be chasing any turks here. drawing a turk tag in Nevada is like winning the lottery. About the same as drawing a Big Horn tag. I'm trying to understand and wrap my mind around mule deer hunting right now. It is completely different from whitetail hunting. It is tough to undo 25 years of "deer" hunting knowledge. I'm super excited about my Oklahoma trip though. Good to hear from ya!!!
-> -> -> 3TOE <- <- <-