turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Which choke for 28" SBE2??

Started by aaronward9, February 16, 2012, 10:08:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aaronward9

I have my main gun set up for turkeys, but I want to get a choke that I can throw in my SBE2 and either take someone else or have it in case my 835 fails me. It's a 28" Max 4 gun I use for ducks. I will be shooting H13 3.5" #7's. Thanks for the help!

01Foreman400

Huntin Fool From Georgia!

SumToy

You have a few goods ones to pick from.  Now we like the 650 in it and if you want a more open pattern I like the 670 rang .   Look at our chokes the kicks in 650 or IC for it. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

fountain2

Aaron..sup bud...u got several great choices produced very close to u.  Keep your money local ...no need to go out of our state.  This helps local economy! 

GobblinNC

sbe2#

I got a Wrights #3 choke (.650)from Clark at allaboutshooting.com and haven't shot it much but the few shots with magnum blends that I have made have been impressive. 40 degree temps and it shot 220 in 10" circle at 40 yards with 3 1/2 mag blends. I also got some hevi 7's but haven't had time to shoot them yet. I also have a new in package primos jellyhead in .660 that I think I'm going to sell in the classifieds depending on local sale that is pending.

vaturkey

Vaturkey

mudhen

Quote from: GobblinNC on February 16, 2012, 12:25:33 PM
rhino .660 work good for me

Agreed!

And the Primos Jellyhead in .660 is good too...

mudhen
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

NCDEADEYE

allaboutshooting

Quote from: aaronward9 on February 16, 2012, 10:08:04 AM
I have my main gun set up for turkeys, but I want to get a choke that I can throw in my SBE2 and either take someone else or have it in case my 835 fails me. It's a 28" Max 4 gun I use for ducks. I will be shooting H13 3.5" #7's. Thanks for the help!

I think you'd be very pleased with the Hevi-13 Turkey Choke in that gun. I'm seeing excellent patterns with it and all of the Hevi-13 shells, both in #6 and #7 shot sizes.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."