turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Schedule of Traveling Call

Started by davisd9, February 16, 2012, 08:35:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Hey Guys.  Here is a schedule of the traveling call.  If this does not work out for someone then please let me know and we will try to work it out.  It looks like it will take up all of our seasons and I have tried to do it in a manner that it will get to each one of us quickly and most directly for our hunting dates.  

Traveling Call Schedule:

dirt road ninja: March 10 -15

Busabeak: March 17 - 22

Cayonhunter: March 24 - 29

C J Stahly:  March 31 - April 5

tcook7: April 7 - 12

davisd9: April 14 - 19

deacon: April 21 - 26

trkehunr93: April 28 - May 3

JVA54: May 5 - 10

Boomer: May 12 - 17

M, Yingling: May 19 - 24

WNY Bowhunter: May 26 - 31
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

If you kill a bird, or guide someone to a bird, with the call then please take some breast feathers and put them in a zip lock bag.  Add the bag to the package when you mail it to the next person.  If everyone can PM me their addresses I will create a word document and send it to dirt road ninja so that he can include it in the call package so we know where it goes next.  I will also create a document for each of us to write up a little journal entry of our hunts with the call.  That way we can all see how each others hunts went with the call.  Please use a permanent marker to sign the back of the call before you send it off. 

If you see that you are going to be finished with the call sooner than your ending date with it than please go ahead and send it to the next person so that we can make sure they get it on time so they can use it. Thanks!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Turkeykiller12

Thanks again for getting this together. Good idea putting a couple days in between each hunter getting the call. I'm looking forward to the season and hopefully tagging a bird with the traveling call.

Bustabeak

sounds good to me. i'll pm my address.

M,Yingling

Yes Thanks for putting this together   :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

davisd9

M, Yingling suggests to mail the call using a small flat rate priority box with tracking and it would be little over $6 bucks, but this would be the fastest way of shipping the call to each other.  Cannot wait to get this traveling call going and get it myself to hunt with!

M,Yingling

I know its a hair early but the call is on its way  :icon_thumright:
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

dirt road ninja

dirt road ninja

dirt road ninja

The call is on its way to Bustabeak. It is a sweet little call that's full of turkey. I was able to coax a few gobbles with it on the 10th, but unfortunately I was unable to bring the bird in. It was in my pocket when my son killed his first bird. The birds were on us fast after we struck the first gobble, and I was afraid to move too much with birds insight. I really enjoyed playing it and am going to add a few calls from Mike to my vest as well as my son's future vest.

Bustabeak

received the call today. I'll be able to use it Saturday and maybe Tuesday! Hopefully I'll put one down with it on Saturday and I'll get it shipped on out. Thanks again for putting this together! Sweet call too!!!

JVA54

Good luck!!  Bustabeak hope you kill a big old gobbler with it.!!

Turkeykiller12

CJ Stahly the traveling call is heading your way. Good luck hope you kill a good one with it.

C J Stahly

Quote from: Canyonhunter on March 26, 2012, 05:46:14 PM
CJ Stahly the traveling call is heading your way. Good luck hope you kill a good one with it.

It should be here today or tomorrow. I am looking forward to it. I am going out with a couple good friends for the opener on Sunday, so hopefully at can chalk up a couple 3 on its list.

nalley1952