turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Future Trumpet Thumper

Started by drenalinld, February 15, 2012, 07:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drenalinld

Here is my daughter clucking on a trumpet. She loves it. She walks around making a clucking noise with her lips while cupping her hands over her mouth. Drives mom crazy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4opeDMCZt8&feature=g-upl&context=G2f05d47AUAAAAAAABAA

cannonball

drenalinld

cannonball

Sounds like she is about ready now!

savduck

That is good stuff. David, pretty little gir you got.
Georgia Boy

Basser69

Kids are what it's all about these days

merocustomcalls

That's pretty impressive for such a young girl!

TRKYHTR

Eva and Anna are 2 sweethearts. Enjoy them now. You can call me when they start dating. I've got stories and a big shoulder to cry on.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

drenalinld

Quote from: TRKYHTR on February 16, 2012, 12:29:29 AM
Eva and Anna are 2 sweethearts. Enjoy them now. You can call me when they start dating. I've got stories and a big shoulder to cry on.

TRKYHTR

I'm not going to handle that well, Joe. I will try to keep them away from Del's boys..........lol

savduck

:icon_thumright:

Im trying to raise mine as gentleman....but you know how that goes sometimes. On the flip side, both of mine will be hunters, so at least you know the grandbabies will be in the woods.
Georgia Boy

drenalinld

Quote from: savduck on February 16, 2012, 02:12:46 PM

Im trying to raise mine as gentleman....but you know how that goes sometimes. On the flip side, both of mine will be hunters, so at least you know the grandbabies will be in the woods.

They would be gentlemen, no doubt!! I would be proud for them to date one of your sons when they are 30 or 35.

spurman

Great video, I think you have a turkey hunter on your hands.
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

savduck

Quote from: drenalinld on February 16, 2012, 04:20:45 PM
Quote from: savduck on February 16, 2012, 02:12:46 PM

They would be gentlemen, no doubt!! I would be proud for them to date one of your sons when they are 30 or 35.

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

I feel the same way about my Hannah. I told her the other day she could live with her Daddy forever.
Georgia Boy