turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Limbsaver recoil pad for 835?

Started by Grobec1, February 15, 2012, 07:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grobec1

Can anyone tell me what size Limbsaver recoil pad goes on an 835? They list two, one is 4.85" and the other is 5.175".

bbcoach

If you have a synthetic stock, the limbsaver pad that fits it is the 10200 speed mount.  Mudd Creek had them last week for $23.98 with free shipping.

archery1

10201 fits the Mossberg Model 500 with synthetic stock.  Also fits Mossberg model 835 with synthetic stock.
Take a kid hunting

Grobec1

01Foreman400

Huntin Fool From Georgia!

Mossberg835

I got a older 835 with synthetic stock.  I got the 10201 pad and had to drill out the bottom hole some so the screw  aligned right.  Looks good.

Grunt-N-Gobble

I bought one of these (from Muddcreek) for my Dad's 835 synthetic Thumbhole stock and it didn't fit.

It was too long.  I don't consider a thumbhole stock "tactical".

Grobec1

Thanks bbcoach, just ordered one from mudd creek they are still on sale and with free shipping couldn't pass it up.

bbcoach

Quote from: Grobec1 on February 16, 2012, 06:26:13 PM
Thanks bbcoach, just ordered one from mudd creek they are still on sale and with free shipping couldn't pass it up.
Your Welcome!  One big Happy Family here at OG.  Great site to pass information to help our Brothers and Sisters out.  It's always nice to Save some $$$ when you can.  The Limbsaver will definitely help with that Mule Kick that the 835 is famous for.  Good Luck this Spring.

Grobec1

You don't have to tell me about the mule kick already know first hand. Let a friend of mine shoot it one time and he refuses to shoot it again.